Monday, March 1, 2010

The Black Stink Of Sin

Who are you? I can... I can feel you, somehow, looking upon this dark heart of mine with... love? Why? Why! Do you not know what I've done? Do you not know what I'm capable of? DO YOU KNOT KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE? Answer me... please. HOW LOUD MUST I SHOUT FOR YOU TO ANSWER? I still feel only this sense of love from you. LOOK AT ME! LOOK INSIDE ME! LOOK INTO THIS HEART SO FULL OF SIN! Look into this heart so full of hate, greed, lust, pride, and murder and explain to me how you can love this... this... cursed dog of a man that I am! Wickedness am I... it literally oozes from my pores like a black oily sweat with the stench of decay! Look as it drips from my brow into my eyes... blinding me to anything but the sin that I cling to like a fearful child clings to his mother! How can you possibly love this wretched soul that I am? How? I AM CURSED!!! Cursed to hell one day! Can you take that away? Can you save me from Death's cold lifeless fingers dragging me down into the fires that await me... THE FATE I DESERVE?

I still feel this sense of love....
I STILL feel this sense of love.... and forgiveness.
Thank You

Romans 5:6-8
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment